It wasn't a perfect fit (still a little tight up top), but it fit and I rocked it.
Monday, May 30, 2011
This past Saturday was the wedding of a very dear friend of mine. I was particularily excited about dressing up for the event, as I was wearing The Dress. The goal dress I bought 6 years ago that was going to be my reward for losing the few pounds I put on after Steve and I got together... The dress I've never worn - until now.
It wasn't a perfect fit (still a little tight up top), but it fit and I rocked it.
I'm so excited that I have gotten this far in my weight loss journey. This dress is my goal size. I am so close now I can taste it. I have been a little lax in my dieting and exercising the last couple of weeks, but now is the time to refocus and finish this out. I am SO close - too close to quit now! Today marks the start of my renewed diet and exercise regime, including restarting Insanity. After going through it once to the best of my (lack of) ability, I am starting it again from the beginning. I am going to go through the whole program, start to finish. No waivering, no excuses. I have lost enough weight now that I am pretty much fit enough to make a real go of it this time. I no longer feel like the plyometric jumping is going to snap my knees like twigs, and I no longer feel like a cardio workout in an excess of 5 minutes is going to kill me. I'm even going to have Steve take some 'before' pictures of me today, and I'm going to mark down my measurements. I'm close enough to my goal now that it's time to start working on toning, not just pure weight loss.
It wasn't a perfect fit (still a little tight up top), but it fit and I rocked it.
Labels:
Insanity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment