I just completed my first workout of the MAX portion of Insanity - Max Interval Circuit. After careful consideration all I have to say is this...
HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS! Did anyone get the license plate number of that mack truck that just ran me the fuck over?! JEEZUS!!
That being said, I am still alive. Alive but very, very exhausted and more than just a little sore. I would love to tell you, dear reader, that I performed that workout to the very best of my ability and held my own. But why start off a new week with a lie? I did do my best, mostly. I was not sure if my stamina would hold out for a full hour at that level of exertion so I did pace myself a little bit (but not much). I worked as hard as I could on the exercises I knew I could do and went a little slower on the ones that were new to me. And then there were one or two that I had to modify because I was flat out not able to do them. Not physically incapable, mind you, just lacking the core strength and body agility to get them done.
Tomorrow morning is going to be my first shot at Max Interval Plyo - assuming my legs don't fall off at some point today.
You could always consult a number plate makers and him/her to make you a new plate number.
ReplyDelete