This morning I did Core Cardio & Balance for the first day of a 6 day stretch. While it wasn't as fast and furious as Pure Cardio, it was still difficult. It's slower and more controlled than the other workouts I've done, but the intervals of each exercise are longer which makes it almost as bad (if not worse). So it still kicked my ass, but it kicked it in a slower, more genteel manner. At least I was able to do everything on there. I'm going to keep pushing myself this week, and my goal is that by the last day of this I will be able to do everything they do for as long as they do it.
I feel very good this morning. I feel good mentally because after 4 weeks of this craziness I have not swayed in my determination and commitment to it. I feel good physically because I am getting up and starting my day by moving. Even though I have burning muscles in places I didn't know muscles existed, I am working out and getting stronger every day. Most of all this morning I feel good emotionally. I got on the scale to discover I have lost 5 lbs in the last week. 5 lbs!!! That's amazing! In the last 9 weeks I have lost 22 lbs, and 12 of those in the last 4 weeks since I started Insanity. I am officially down a pant size now, and I'm so pleased with myself and my progress... if I was any more excited there would be two of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment