It's Sunday once again, which means it's Weigh-In Day, or WID for short. I was tickled pink when I stepped on the scale and saw that I am down 5 lbs from last week. Add that to the 3 lbs down from the week before, and I have lost 8 lbs in the last two weeks. Pardon me a moment while I do a little happy dance...
*Weeee!!!*
Thank you.
I have not been the working-out champion like I wanted to be. I've only exercised twice in the last two weeks. So those lost pounds are solely due to not stuffing my face uncontrolably. :-)
I'm pretty proud of myself so far, not just because of losing 8 lbs. I've managed to make a 75% overhaul to my eating habits without cravings or problems. I still need to tackle the exercising, but I'm not berating myself for not doing so yet. I'm taking on one problem at a time, and I now have 8 lbs of progress to help keep me motivated. Baby steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment