Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Off to a good start.

Well it's so far so good for my resolutions to change my lifestyle. I didn't end up exercising Monday morning, but I did yesterday and I will again tomorrow. Assuming I can still walk, that is. My legs are more sore this morning than they were last night. Hell, they're more sore now than they were two hours ago. But at least the exercising has commenced.

My diet has been very good the last two days, having ended both days within my calorie range. And I really haven't been very hungry, so overeating hasn't even been an issue. Thank goodness for that. Now if I can keep my head xdown and make it through this first week with no complications, that will be a big boost to my confidence in my ability to follow through with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment