This was the first year since 2004 that I dressed up and went out for Halloween. Bill and Paul, my former West Seattle neighbors, were having their bi-annual Halloween party at their house in South Park. Steve, ever the loving husband, agreed to spend the evening watching the girls so that I could go out and play. (We would have dressed up the kids and taken them, but the party started at 7:00 pm and their bedtime is at 8:00. Plus I think there were a few too many murderous clown decorations at the party for very small children to handle.)
I dressed up in my old rag doll costume. It's something I made for the last Bill & Paul party I went to in '04. I hadn't worn the costume in 7 years and hadn't been able to even pull it over my head in 6 years. So imagine my delight to find that I could once again put it on and make it work! Below are just a few of the awesome pictures that came out of that party night, starting with me doing my creepy rag doll pose...

Barbara came dressed as Tank Girl, while Bill was a zombie and Paul was a vampire.

Georgi came dressed as a very snazzy pirate. I don't remember where she said she got her boots, but if she ever wakes up in a dark alley minus her footwear, it will be because I knocked her out and stole her boots.


I had a hugely awesome time at the party, and was so thankful that I got to go out and play with my old friends. And I have to say that, out of all the Halloween parties that went on last weekend, Bill and Paul's was by far and away the best. But then again, theirs is ALWAYS the best Halloween party!!
I dressed up in my old rag doll costume. It's something I made for the last Bill & Paul party I went to in '04. I hadn't worn the costume in 7 years and hadn't been able to even pull it over my head in 6 years. So imagine my delight to find that I could once again put it on and make it work! Below are just a few of the awesome pictures that came out of that party night, starting with me doing my creepy rag doll pose...

Barbara came dressed as Tank Girl, while Bill was a zombie and Paul was a vampire.

Georgi came dressed as a very snazzy pirate. I don't remember where she said she got her boots, but if she ever wakes up in a dark alley minus her footwear, it will be because I knocked her out and stole her boots.


I had a hugely awesome time at the party, and was so thankful that I got to go out and play with my old friends. And I have to say that, out of all the Halloween parties that went on last weekend, Bill and Paul's was by far and away the best. But then again, theirs is ALWAYS the best Halloween party!!

No comments:
Post a Comment