Guess who's husband got two tickets to the Seahawks vs Falcons home game this Sunday? Can you guess? Do you need a hint?Give up? MINE!!! That's right, this Sunday Steve and I will be dropping the girls off with their Uncle Kasey and Aunt Lisa and will head to Qwest Field in Seattle to watch the Seahawks kick Atlanta's ass up and down the field. I am SOOOOO excited! Seriously, if I was any more excited there would be two of me!
I checked the extended forcast for this weekend, and it's supposed to be cold and rainy in Seattle on Sunday and you know what? I don't care! Because I will be wearing my Seahawks hat, my Seahawks fleece scarf and my super warm Seahawks winter coat with fleece-lined arms and hood. All the rain in creation will not be able to dampen my diehard fan excitement for the game this weekend. BOOYAH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment