Friday, August 19, 2011

My, but the time does fly...

3 years ago today I was holding my very first baby in my arms for the very first time, and the world as I knew it was changing.






2 years ago today I was introducing my daughter to the wonder and amusement that is Riverfront Park in Spokane.




1 year ago today I was in awe of the pretty, pretty princess that I had created, who was growing and changing every day, right before my very eyes.




Today I watched as my eldest daughter spent all evening "being upside down", with wonder and joy in my heart.


At some point the mewling newborn infant turned into a baby. At some point the baby turned into a toddler. Now, as I live and breathe, the toddler is turning into a little kid and I couldn't be happier.


Happiest of birthday wishes go out to my 3 year old daughter Maron Elizabeth Haag today. Tomorrow is her Tinker Bell themed birthday party (because nothing says 'I love you' like letting a gaggle of toddlers run rampant in your house for a few hours). Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment