Today I took Maron to the 3rd birthday party of her little friend Alyssa. Maron was very excited about getting to eat cake, and even more excited about wearing her sparkly tutu! Here she is, ready to go out and get her party on.

Maron's BFF Roz was there, clad in an all purple tutu ensemble as well. I didn't think 2 year olds needed to coordinate attire for special occasions, but apparently I was wrong. :-)

She had a lot of fun while we were there. She was kind of all over the place for a while, but when it was time for cake she was front and center. Apparently cake eating is where Maron really shines. While the other girls didn't even finish their pieces of cake, Maron took down a piece and a half and still wanted more. Here she can be seen shovelling cake into her mouth.

Maron had a lot of fun running around and playing with the other girls, and she was even well behaved when it was time to leave. Normally when I try to take her home from a play date she whines and cries when I try to put her coat and shoes on. But today she took leaving with good grace (probably due to the bag of swag she got before walking out the door). She was a very good girl the whole time we were there. There was one minor incident where she incited a jumping-on-the-bed-a-thon...

but other than that she was perfect. I'm so proud of my little fidget, and I'm so glad she's made friends here in Kingston. And now I can't wait to throw her 3rd birthday party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment