So once again I have found some kinks in my Insanity plan. Due to various circumstances I only worked out 3 days last week. Boo! This week was supposed to be the Recovery Week (2nd round) and next week was to be the start of my 1st round of the MAX portion of Insanity. The problem I have now is that, because we are going to Spokane for Easter this coming weekend, I will not be able to do the final recovery workout on Saturday or the first MAX workout on Monday. I thought about starting the MAX stuff on Tuesday and working out straight through Sunday, but that would give me 12 straight days of workouts I'm not even sure I can survive. So that's out. What I decided instead was to repeat last week's workout this week and to have next week be the Recovery Week. I'll still miss the Saturday and Monday workouts, but at least when I start the MAX portion on May 2nd I will be worked/rested enough to give it my very best shot. And I don't have any travel plans for May, so I will be able to stick to the workout schedule exactly.
This week's official weigh in has me down 2 more lbs (Yay!), and I could not be more pleased. My total weight loss to date is 34 lbs. There have been a few people along the way that have commented to me about how easily I am losing weight right now. And in some ways I can see why they would think that. Although I would not label it as EASY, I'd label is as fast. 34 lbs in 15 weeks is awesome, any way you slice it. But it certainly hasn't been easy. I have been lucky enough to find the perfect recipe for weight loss (at least perfect for me) and I have been rocking it. But the recipe calls for a shit ton of working out, and so it's been anything but easy. I am immensely proud of the weight I've lost this year because I know that, through sweat and tears and 1200 calories a day, I have earned every single pound lost. Insanity has been a HUGE part of all of this, and I am super excited (and more than a little scared) to go on to the next portion. I've doon really well with my weight loss so far, but now I feel like it's time to take it up a notch, and that's what I'll be doing in less than 2 weeks. Eeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment