I am now half of the way through my 2nd round of the first part of Insanity. I am very glad I decided to do the first half again before going on o the MAX portion. I definately needed to up my stamina and endurance before trying the Max workouts. And I feel like I've been doing that. I'm still completely exhausted at the end of every workout, but I can tell that I have gotten stronger because I am working harder now than I was before, because I'm able to.
I'm for sure going to go on the Max portion this time around (after doing the recovery week again). I feel like I'm doing well with Insanity. It's made all the difference as far as my weight loss goals. But with 30 lbs down and 20 more to go I feel like it's time to really push myself, because the last of the pounds are always harder to get rid of than the first. I'm very excited to see what kind of results I end up with 7 weeks from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment