Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Here Come the Holidays

Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited!
Not only do I get to have my husband home for the holidays (thanks to his new job), but I get my kids this year as well.

We are leaving here at oh-dark-thirty Thanksgiving morning and driving to Moxee to spend the holiday with Jason's parents, and we are all SO EXCITED! They get to have their grandchildren over, the girls get to see the house Jason grew up in, and I get to be engulfed in love and joy. We are only going to be there for two nights, but I'm sure by Saturday morning my in-laws will be happy to see the whirling dervish that is M1 and M2 leaving the building.

We are going to stay home for Christmas this year, since it will be our first Christmas in our new home. I can't wait to start decorating! The plan as of right now is to come home from Moxee on Saturday, and Sunday will be spent digging out and setting up the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment