Sunday, October 28, 2018

Out with the old and in with the new...

Yesterday was a very special day for me. It's the day I was finally able to shed the 2nd to last parting gift from my previous life (aka my last marriage). I am no longer driving the 2007 Mazda CX7 (that I never wanted to buy to begin with). Yesterday morning Jason and I took that POS to Autonation Subaru in the valley and traded that fucker in for a 2017 Ford Escape (which is the make/model of car I wanted to buy 10 years ago).


Now I'm not saying the Mazda wasn't an okay car in its own right, but I was never in love with it. It was the car that DEH (dummy ex-husband) wanted, and we paid a whole lot of money for a car that had so many part recalls I've lost count. And it's what DEH grudgingly let me keep when we parted ways, because I needed to be able to transport our children.

I'm so happy that the Mazda is now part of the past, and I am SO happy about (and completely in love with) my Escape, which is lovingly called The Great Pumpkin.

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!



No comments:

Post a Comment