Another year has come and gone, and (shockingly) I have yet to start getting any younger. I'm 32 years into the only life I'm going to get, and I've decided that it is (FINALLY!) time to take control of my it. Once and for all.
Today I've started on a path to change my body, my eating habits and my entire attitude toward health and fitness. This is all based on a book called Metabolism Miracle by Dianne Kress. I'll spare you the lengthy details about the principles of it; you can read about it yourself if your interested enough.
Anyway, this is the end of day 1 of Step 1 of the program, and I did very well today. I exercised this morning, ate the right foods for breakfast and lunch, drank 160 oz of water, and ate a wholely carb-free dinner. (Yes, yes, I know... another carb-free diet, yada yada. But this is different; it's only carb-free for the first 8 weeks, so nyah!)
This was tonight's dinner. Not nearly as luscious and decadent as the homemade lasagna I had last night, but after eating it I didn't feel wildly uncomfortable and full of shame. So I guess that in and of itself is a big change.
So here's to 2014. A new year, a new chance, a new me.
No comments:
Post a Comment