A lot of people have been asking me how my juicing fast has been going, and I figure it's time I give y'all an update.
Monday through Thursday I did great. All juice, all day. I didn't drink any coffee, but I did drink a couple cups of green tea each day. Friday we were started running low on certain vegetables, so I started incorporating some solid foods back in. So for the last few days it's been juice for Breakfast and Lunch, and soup or fish for Dinner.
Since last Monday I have lost 8 lbs (that's a total of 16 since Jan 6th), my clothes are noticeably looser, and I have felt AMAZING. Seriously, I can't believe how good I felt having nothing but juice and water for days in a row. I won't say all the juices were delicious, because frankly, some weren't.
I was never hungry either; that honestly shocked me.
So that's the update. I am still drinking the juice, and so is Steve (let's give him a round of applause, shall we). He is also down 8 lbs since last Monday. And he and I both agree that we are going to keep at this a while longer. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment