This morning when I woke up my headache was gone, so it took very little internal argument to get myself up and exercising.
Today was Day 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance. This is my least favorite dvd in the first half of Insanity, because the moves are very intense and taxing on my horribly out of shape body. I did my best though, and even though I don't think I did as much work as I did yesterday, the work I did was much harder so it made for an even more intense workout.
Now I'm sitting here, post-workout, post-shower and post-omelette, sipping my coffee. My lower back hurts a little bit, my feet hurt a lot, and my legs seem to be getting progressively sorer with each passing hour. But in some ways I feel better now than I have in a long time. I already feel stronger (because Insanity is THAT hardcore, bitches!) and I'm super proud of myself for getting up and doing the work. Plus my diet has been very good for the last few days. No surprise there though - when you're working that damn hard at 5:00 every morning, the thought of throwing away those burned calories on chips or beer is pretty unthinkable.
Tomorrow's dvd is Cardio Recover, and I could use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment