Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year's Resolution

Today is the first day of 2018. As I sit here reading back through my posts for the previous year, can I just say... WHAT THE HELL??
5 posts - that's it?!?! An entire YEAR has come and gone and I could only find time to put 5 stupid updates on this blog?! That is absolutely ridiculous, and that changes NOW.

I may not be the most fantastically interesting person in the world, but I have a lot of thoughts and feeling and emotions rattling around in my head (that's that lump 3 feet above my ass, for those wanting an A League of Their Own reference to start off the new year). And maybe there's not one single person on the planet that actually cares about me or my life or what's going on with me, but this blog cares. And do you know WHY it cares? Because it's MY blog and I say it does! MWAHAHAHA! (Sorry, I just had to get out that little bit of evil overlord just now.) And I owe it to this blog, and myself, to be more open and honest and communicative from now on. So it starts now.

Hello 2018, my name is Micah Sybouts - Mrs. Micah Sybouts, thank you very much. 2017 did bring me a husband, after all. It's (probably) very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay for the next 364 days, and I very much hope that we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment