Well hello there 2017, I didn't see you come in. How are you? Have you been briefed on what happened with your predecessor? Are you ready for what's ahead?
Yeah, me neither. But all we can do is try.
I'll tell you what I'm going to do this year 2017, I'm going to make myself better. Not in a great big, grandiose way, but in several small ways that, given enough time, will eventually become greater than the sum of the parts. I'm going to start by giving up sweets. Not forever, but definitely for now. Over the last several months I have developed a physical addiction to chocolate, and that's not an addiction my health or my waistline can afford to keep up. I'm also going to start walking. 30 minutes on the treadmill every evening will not only get me into a more active state of mind, but will also help get my waistline back down to a more reasonable size.
Now I want to make it very clear 2017 that these are not resolutions. These are changes that I am making to my lifestyle. These are some little things I am doing to make me a better version of myself.
I'm going go and relax for a while. I hope you're able to handle things 2017. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment