Sunday, June 7, 2015
Checking In
I have been neglecting this blog again, though at least it hasn't been that long of an absence this time. And contrary to what you might think, I haven't been avoiding posting here because I have nothing to write about. Quite the opposite, actually.... you see, there has been SO MUCH going on in my life for the last 9 months that I hardly know where to begin. Ups, downs, diagonals - every day and week and month of my life. Sometime all in the same day, sometimes in the same damn hour. I shall endeavor to do better going forward, and as I have the time and the confidence to write about my life, I promise I will slowly but surely get the blog-o-sphere up to date on everything that has happened/is happening/will happen in my life. Fair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment