For those (few) of you who don't know, The Haags are leaving Kingston!
Last Summer we purchased a home in north Spokane, and we've been renting it out for the last year. THIS Summer, we are moving in, and I, for one, can't freaking wait!
Steve and I just set the date for the move, and on August 10th the moving van will be pulling out of the swamp land and headed for drier pastures.
The official count? T-minus 64 days, baby!
Of course, now that there's a set date I am starting to feel a bit of anxiety about it. The simple fact of the matter is that we have 10 lbs of crap to stuff into a 2 lb bag in the next 64 days, and with Steve now living in Spokane, it's going to be about as difficult as it can be. But that's not going to get me down, hell no! It's going to be hard, but it's damn sure going to be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment