Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012!!

It is now a new year. With new goals, old goals and much hope for the future.

Old goal: Lose wieght, specifically 30 lbs of the 45 lbs I lost in the first half of last year and subsequently gained back in the second half of the year. Along with an additional 5 lbs, which will bring me happily to my goal weight. I know I will be able to achieve this goal this time around, because I have figured out where I went wrong last year and how I need to correct the problems.

New goal: To quit drinking. Much like quitting smoking was my 2011 goal (acheived, by the way), I think it is time to take another step to better my long term health. As much as I enjoy inbibing in the bourbon, I've decided it's time to dry out. For my myself, my family, my future and my pocket book.

So here's to the new year. I am feeling very positive about Life and the Universe, and I know in my secret heart of hearts that this year, 2012, is going to be SPECTACULAR.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment